Kids Ministry at Silver Creek Church
At Silver Creek Church our kids (infant & up) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative and relevant way.
Your first visit
Here's what to expect when visiting for the first time:
Find your way to the Children's Check-In station on the East end of our building (come in the main entrance and take a right). There we will meet your family, check your child into our system, and then one of our volunteers will lead your child to their age-appropriate room.
Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for basic personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
You can fill out a registration card for your child ahead of time by using the link below!
How check-in works
Before Service: You can check-in your child at our designated Check-In table. After finding your child’s name in the database, you and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you will return to your child’s room and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you. Children will not be released on their own or to anyone without a corresponding tag.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, your child’s identification code will appear on the screen. We ask that you exit the auditorium immediately and look for someone with a lanyard who will direct you to your child’s room.
Infants are welcome in the nursery each Sunday morning! We do also offer the Wiggle Room which is reserved exclusively for parents with infants to enjoy the service in a more private environment and keep their children with them!
The Wiggle Room is located just beyond the Check-In table on the East end of the building.
The Nursery is now available for children ages 1 through preschool age for the 9:30am service ONLY. The room is staffed by our team of volunteers. Each week children will experience an age appropriate bible lesson, songs, and play time.
Health and Safety Practices
Due to COVID-19, we have put in place several practices to keep your children healthy and safe when utilizing the Wiggle Room and Nursery.
- Temperatures will be taken upon check-in. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be permitted to attend
- We encourage only one parent to drop off and the same adult to pick up their child to limit congestion at the check-in area
- Anyone over the age of 5 must wear a mask
- Adults and children must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when they enter the Wiggle Room or the Nursery
- Children must be picked up within 5 minutes of the service ending to give volunteers time to set up for the following service
- Toys will be switched out between services
- Hard surfaces and high touch points will be disinfected between services
- Toys will be sanitized with a diluted bleach solution each week
- Snacks will not be provided by Silver Creek at this time
Beyond Sunday Morning
At this time, we are not currently meeting for our Midweek Activities. When we return, we will have something for the whole family! We will offer the following activities for kids and youth each week:
Rainbows - boys & girls ages 3-5
Royal Rangers - boys grades K-8
Mpact Girls - girls grades K-6
Switch Youth - students grades 6-12