Connection is key! Whether meeting together physically or digitally being together is important! Mid-Week Activities are on-going. Some of our groups will meet in person, some virtually and some may use both! Our Connect groups may be men only, women only or co-ed but no matter the topic or type we have opportunities for everyone to get connected!
- Mondays, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- Veterans Peer Support Group led by Bill Hager - Veterans from any era are welcome to join!
- Tuesdays, 9:30AM - 10:45AM
- Women's Prayer Group led by Gail DeMarse
- Tuesdays, 7:30PM - 8:30PM
- The Wired Word, virtual group led by Tim Trowbridge on Zoom (message us for the link)
- Wednesdays, 6:30PM - 7:45PM
- First & Last Words of Jesus - led by Ethan Hausmann
- A women's group, Scripture in Music - led by Kay Bammert
- A women's group, Anchored in Love, by Kate Robertson - led by Deb England
- A men's group led by Pastor Kevin Taylor
If you are looking for activities for youth please check out our Kids Ministry or Switch Youth pages. You can also fill out the form below and choose Kids Ministry or Switch Youth in the drop down menu.