Connection is key! Whether meeting together physically or digitally being together is important! Mid-Week Activities start on Wednesday, September 8. Some of our groups will meet in person, some virtually and some may use both! Below is a list of our current groups. All in person groups meet at Silver Creek Church. If you are interested in more information, please fill out the form below and we will connect you with the group leader once the form is submitted.
- Tuesday @ 9:30AM
- Women's Prayer Group led by Gail DeMarse (in person)
- Tuesday @ 7:30PM
- Wired Word led by Tim Trowbridge (virtual)
- Wednesday @ 6:30PM
- Wait & See women's group led by Kay Bammert (in person)
- Young Mom's group led by Deb England (in person & virtual)
- Basics of Studying the Bible led by Ethan Hausmann (in person)
- You'll Get Through This by Max Lucado led by Madison Ngafeeson (in person)
- Be a Godly Man led by Pastor Kevin Taylor (in person)
If you are looking for activities for youth please check out our Kids Ministry or Switch Youth pages. You can also fill out the form below and choose Kids Ministry or Switch Youth in the drop down menu.