Welcome to Silver Creek Church’s online giving service. Your financial support helps us to accomplish our vision of “Taking the Church to the Community” through all of our outreaches, activities, services, and events. For your convenience, we have several ways for you to give:
You can make a check out to “Silver Creek Church” and send it to:
Silver Creek Church
219 Silver Creek Rd.
Marquette, MI 49855
- Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Silver Creek Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establish a recurring contribution.
- 3 easy steps
- Visit our Online Giving Page
- Enter amount, fund [can be split between more than one fund], select occurrence and enter in your email.
- Select your payment method.
- Using ACH [bank transfers] can take up to 5 business days to clear each time you give using them. They’re a great option, but they certainly take longer to clear.
- All online gifts are considered tax deductible. Non-tax deductible monies [registration for events, etc.] must be done in person.
- You will receive full giving credit for your gift.
You can give anytime with just a text message! Send any $$ amount to 84321 and follow the prompts to get started. After your initial setup, you can text that number anytime you want to give! You can also use that to give to specific funds as well. Below you’ll find the short codes for fund-specific giving. Simply send the $$ amount and short code. [Example: $20 missions]
- building – all giving to the Building Fund is used to reduce current mortgage debt.
- missions – all giving is used to support missions World Wide, in the US and locally.
- thrift – all giving to Silver Creek Thrift will go directly to the ministry of Silver Creek Thrift.
If no fund short code is specified, your Text-to-Give donation will go into the General Fund [Tithes & Offerings].
Below you find several videos to walk you through get setup for online giving as well as Text-to-Give. If you have any questions, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.